Do you have what it takes?
- Do you have experience in reviewing functional and technical analysis and other relevant documentation in preparation of the tests?
- Are you able to ensure traceability of requirements, test specification, test result and findings? Perfect!
- You are a master in defining and maintaining the test plan within the project? Just what we are looking for!
- How about your experience in validating test specifications made by test designers?
- Already have some experience with test automation, for example with Robot Framework? That’s a plus!
- What about great communication skills? Now we’re talking!
What's in it for you?
- Being part of an innovative company with talented colleagues working on challenging projects
- Working in a stimulating environment that drives you to discover new horizons
- A positive work atmosphere and a strong team spirit
- Extensive training through our DataSense Academy
- An attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a company car, insurances, communication package and laptop
- We are also open to freelancers
What are the next steps?
- Apply and convince us of your skills and motivation to work with us.
- We’ll get to know each other.
- You’ll get clear and honest feedback.
- Is it a 100% match? Then you’ll receive an offer.
At DataSense we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. Therefore, we encourage initiative and the development of everyone’s talent. Need some help? No worries, our colleagues are there to share their expertise and to guide you. Once in a while, we like to unite and do something fun together.