Do you have what it takes?
- Are you an analytical and conceptual thinker with great problem-solving abilities?
- Do you have hands-on experience in building data pipelines to integrate multiple sources into data solutions? That’s what we need!
- You also happen to be a solid programmer in Python and SQL? SELECT candidate WHERE experience = “true”;
- What about your knowledge of data warehouse and architecture assets? Those are a must.
- You are familiar with CI-CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, …? Perfect!
- Do you already have experience with ETL/ELT tools and cloud databases, such as Snowflake or Azure Synapse? That’s a great plus!
What's in it for you?
- Being part of an innovative company with talented colleagues working on challenging projects
- Working in a stimulating environment that drives you to discover new horizons
- A positive work atmosphere and a strong team spirit
- Extensive training through our DataSense Academy
- An attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a company car, insurances, communication package and laptop
- We are also open to freelancers
What are the next steps?
- Apply and convince us of your skills and motivation to work with us.
- We’ll get to know each other.
- You’ll get clear and honest feedback.
- Is it a 100% match? Then you’ll receive an offer.
At DataSense we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. Therefore, we encourage initiative and the development of everyone’s talent. Need some help? No worries, our colleagues are there to share their expertise and to guide you. Once in a while, we like to unite and do something fun together.