As a data engineer you will transform data into a useful format for analysis and will tackle complex technological projects in our most challenging assignments.
- Hands-on experience in building data pipelines to integrate multiple data sources into data solutions for advanced analytics
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Solution driven
- Good communication skills
- Solid programming skills in Python and SQL querying
- Familiarity with CI-CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Google Cloudbuild, ….
- Snowflake knowledge is a plus
- Good knowledge of DWH and architecture assets
- You will be a part of an innovative company with talented colleagues working on challenging projects
- A stimulating environment driving you to discover new horizons
- A positive work atmosphere and a strong team spirit
- You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a company car, insurances, communication package and laptop
- Extensive training through our DataSense Academy
- For freelancers we offer a long term contract at a competitive rate