As a Data Architect you will visualize and design an organization’s enterprise data management framework, aligned with enterprise strategy and business architecture.
You will translate business requirements into technology requirements and define data standards and principles.
- Knowledge and experience in systems development. Data architects must understand the system development life cycle, project management approaches, requirements, design and test techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in data modeling and design.
- Able to understand established data management and reporting technologies?
- Knowledge of columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data.
- Good communication skills.
- Snowflake experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Data Vault 2.0 experience is advantageous but not essential.
- You will be part of an innovative company with talented colleagues working on challenging projects
- A stimulating environment driving you to discover new horizons
- A positive work atmosphere and a strong team spirit
- You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a company car, insurances, communication package and laptop
- Extensive training through our DataSense Academy
- For freelancers we offer a long term contract at a competitive rate